. 3rd meeting of Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committe CSMC 18 November 2015
CSMC approved to release 50% of the amount as 1st instalment, after meeting the compliances, to RICS for preparation Implementation Manual for the Factory Made Fast Track Modular Building System and CBRI, Roorkee for preparation of a Manual for Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Core Panel System and its field Application. CSMC considered following projects:
- Andhra Pradesh: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 1,80,159.00 Lakhs (Rs. One lakh eighty thousand and one hundred fifty nine lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 1,20,106 EWS houses of 78 AHP projects in 38 cities. CSMC also noted that Government of Andhra Pradesh will extend financial assistance of Rs. 1.0 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh per DU and cost to the beneficiary will range from Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 3.0 Lakh. CSMC gave ‘in-principle’ approval to 32 beneficiary led projects for 73,041 EWS houses in 31 cities at the cost of Rs. 3865.62 crores with Central assistance of Rs. 1095.61 crore at the rate of Rs. 1.5 lakh per house. CSMC further directed that only on receipt of compliance of State Government and DPR scrutiny report from HUDCO, CSMC will consider release of first instalment for these 32 beneficiary led projects.
- Gujarat: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 7687.50 Lakhs (Rs. Seven thousand and six hundred eighty seven lakhs and fifty thousand only) at the rate of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 5125 EWS houses in 8 AHP projects in 5 cities. The cost of the houses is expected to be about Rs. 6.00 Lakhs. GoI assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh will be factored in while finalizing the cost to the beneficiary. Government of Gujarat is providing land free of cost and in addition, it is contemplating financial assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh; in that case final cost to the beneficiary will be Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- Telangana: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 15,435.00 Lakhs (Rs. Fifteen thousand and four hundred thirty five lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 10,290 EWS houses of 26 AHP projects in 10 cities. Demand survey in Telangana has resulted in demand of 4 lakh houses in urban areas and total demand of 13 lakh including rural areas. The State government is providing Rs. 5.3 Lakhs for each housing unit and additional Rs. 75000/- for infrastructure and house will be provided to beneficiary free of cost.
- Tamil Nadu: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 4374.00 Lakhs (Rs. Four thousand and three hundred seventy four lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 2,916 EWS houses for 6 AHP projects in 5 cities. CSMC observed that two projects of Chennai and Madurai have proposed only 32 and 76 houses respectively. The CSMC decided to scrutinize the DPRs of Chennai & Madurai. Beneficiary contribution of EWS DUs will range from 0.66 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs except project of Chennai which has 32 beneficiaries. No beneficiary contribution is proposed for this project given that the beneficiaries in this project are very poor.
- Rajasthan: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 9,382.50 Lakhs (Rs. Nine thousand and three hundred eighty two lakhs and fifty thousand only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 6255 EWS houses of 13 AHP projects in 9 cities. The cost of the houses is varying from Rs.3.01 lakhs to Rs. 5.04 lakhs but State Government of Rajasthan has fixed sale price of EWS units ranging from Rs.2.7 lakh to rs.4.16 lakh. After factoring GoI assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh, the final sale price to the beneficiary will range from Rs.1.2 lakh to Rs.2.66 lakh.
Keywords: Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Balotra, Falna, Kota, Chittorgarh, Kishangarh, Pushkar, Nathdwara, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore, Erode, Tiruppur, Salem, Vellore, Telangana, Siddipet, Khammam, Adilabad, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Bhaisa, Mahboobnagar, Nizamabad, Ramagundam, Warangal, Gujarat, Surat, Jamnagar, Vadodra, Mehmdavad, Rajkot, Andhra Pradesh, Beneficiary led, V Pattanam, Eluru, Palacole, Machilipatnam, Vijajatvada, Guntur, Rayachoti, Tirupati, Chittore, Srikalahathi, Madanaplle, Nellore, Kavali, Ongole, Chirala, Kadiri, Anantapuramu, Dharmavaram, Hindpur, Kadappa , Tadepalligudem , Nandyal, Vizianagaram, Tuni, Salur, Bobbili, Nellimarla, Parvathipuram, Rayadurgam, Mydukur, Affordable Housing, Pitapuram, Amlapuram, Markapuram, Atmakur, Amudalabalasa,,Palasa, Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Vishakha Pattanam, Kakinada, Rajahamundry, Peddapuram, Samalkota, Mandapeta, Ramachandrapuram, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Palacole, Bhimavaram, Gudivada, Ponnuru, Mangalagiri,, Tenali, Narasaraopet, Chilakaluripet, Sattenapally, Kadapa, Proddatur, Srikalahathi, Kavali, Nellore, Gudur, Ongole , Kandukuru, Tadipatri, Kurnool, Yemmiganur, Adoni
. 1st meeting of the Central sanctioning and monitoring committee CSMC17 September 2015
Updating progress of HFA and CLSS, technology submission, amendments in HFA Guideline and preparation of advocacy plan. CSMC approved financial norms for Capacity building activities, Establishment of State level Technical Cell (SLTC) and City Level Technical Cell, Third Party Monitoring (TPQMA) and Preparation of Housing for All Plan of Action (HFAPoA). CSMC approved the proposal to delegate authority to Secretary (HUPA) as Chairperson of CSMC for approval of annual capacity building plan including trainings and workshops, annual audit plan, annual quality monitoring and assurance plan of states/UTs and release of central assistance for SLTC, CLTC , TPQMA, social audit , preparation of HFAPoA and capacity building activities, subject to ratification by CSMC
Keywords: financial norms, CLTC, SLTC, capacity building, HFAPoA, quality monitoring, technical cell, chairperson of CSMC, caacity building plans, audit plans, annual quality monitoring, TIQMA, social audit, trainings, workshops, selection of cities