9th meeting of the Central Sanctioning and Monitoring committee (CSMC) – 26th May, 2016
- Ratification of 3rd CSMC decision on ‘in principle’ accordance of 32 BLC projects under PMAY-HFA(U) submitted by ANDHRA PRADESH
- Ratification of release of central assistance for 23 projects under AHP submitted by RAJASTHAN
- Central Assistance for 7 BLC projects (new construction) and 7 BLC projects (enhancement) submitted by KERALA
- Central Assistance for 2 AHP and 7 BLC projects submitted by TAMIL NADU
- Central Assistance for 8 BLC Enhancement projects submitted by HIMACHAL PRADESH
- Central Assistance for 2 BLC Enhancement projects submitted by JAMMU & KASHMIR
- Central Assistance for 1 BLC Enhancement project (388 houses) and 1 AHP project (30,000 houses) in Solapur submitted by MAHARASHTRA
- BLC Enhancement broad parameters were informed which includes
- Minimum carpet area of enhancement shall not be less than 9 Sq Mt; and the carpet area of the house after enhancement shall not be more than 30 Sq Mt.
- Under a BLC enhancement project, the proposal should contain enhancement of existing house by at least one room or a room along with toilet/kitchen to be eligible for funding from Government of India. Stand alone upgradation by adding a toilet / kitchen or both cannot be considered under PMAY - HFA (U).
- Ratification of 3rd CSMC decision on ‘in principle’ accordance of 32 BLC projects under PMAY-HFA(U) submitted by ANDHRA PRADESH: The committee approved release of 1st Instalment of Rs. 438.25 Crore for the 32 BLC projects to State Government of Andhra Pradesh, excluding release of funds in respect of beneficiaries whose unique ID is not indicated in the beneficiary list. Funds for remaining beneficiaries will be considered for release on file after the State furnishes the complete unique ID details of these beneficiaries. The Central assistance will however be released after obtaining the G.O./G.R. of the State Government for providing the State share in these projects, and after receipt of ation on para 5.1 (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) of these minutes
- approved Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 90.78 Crore for 10 Projects under AHP for 6052 EWS houses submitted by the State Government of Rajasthan under PMAY-HFA(Urban) which were approved ‘In-principle’ by CSMC in its 6th meeting.
- CSMC considered following projects for Central Assistance:
- accorded ‘in-principal’ approval for Central assistance of Rs. 125.73 Crore for 7 Projects under BLC for construction of 8,382 Houses (new construction) in EWS category and Central assistance of Rs. 5.627 Cr. for 7 Projects under BLC for construction of 917 Houses (enhancement) submitted by the State Government of Kerala
- accepted the proposals and accorded approval to Central assistance of Rs. 19.92 Cr. for 2 Projects under Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP) project for construction of 1,328 houses in EWS category and Rs 47.89 Cr. to 7 Projects under Beneficiary Led Individual House Construction (BLC) for 3,193 houses submitted by the State Government of Tamil Nadu
- accorded ‘in-principle’ approval for Central assistance of Rs. 12.56 Crore for 8 Projects involving 837 Houses under enhancement component of BLC submitted by the State Government of Himachal Pradesh
- accorded ‘in-principle’ approval for Central assistance of Rs. 6.8850 Crore for Enhancement component of 2 Projects under BLC for construction of 459 Houses submitted by the State Government of Jammu & Kashmir
- accorded ‘in-principal’ approval to Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 450.00 Crore for 1 Project under AHP at Solapur for 30,000 houses in EWS category at a total project cost of Rs. 1811.33 Crore submitted by the State Government of Maharashtra