CSMC shall only "accept the projects" approved by SLSMCs for considering Central Assistance for the projects under PMAY. In case any of the minutes have recorded "approval of projects", an appropriate corrigendum shall be noted. Corrigendum in this regard may be noted as per para 4(b) of minutes of 5th CSMC held on 25 Januray, 2016
- Consideration of Proposal from RICS, School of Built Environment, Amity University, Noida for preparation of Comprehensive Implementation Manual for the Factory Made Fast Track Modular Building System under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Housing for All (Urban) Mission.
- Consideration of Proposal from CBRI, Roorkee for Preparation of a Manual for Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Core Panel System and its field Application” under Technology Sub-Mission of Housing for All.
- Consideration of Central Assistance for the 78 Projects submitted by Government of Andhra Pradesh under Affordable Housing in Partnership.
- Consideration of Central Assistance for the 8 Projects submitted by Government of Gujarat under Affordable Housing in Partnership component of PMAY- HFA (Urban).
- Considerationof Central Assistance for 26 Projects submitted by Government of Telangana under Affordable Housing in Partnership component of PMAY.
- Consideration of Central Assistance for the 8 AHP Projects submitted by Tamil Nadu under Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)
- Consideration of Central Assistance for the 13 Projects submitted by Government of Rajasthan under Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP) of PMAY (Urban).
Abstract: CSMC approved to release 50% of the amount as 1st instalment, after meeting the compliances, to RICS for preparation Implementation Manual for the Factory Made Fast Track Modular Building System and CBRI, Roorkee for preparation of a Manual for Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Core Panel System and its field Application. CSMC considered following projects:
- Andhra Pradesh: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 1,80,159.00 Lakhs (Rs. One lakh eighty thousand and one hundred fifty nine lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 1,20,106 EWS houses of 78 AHP projects in 38 cities. CSMC also noted that Government of Andhra Pradesh will extend financial assistance of Rs. 1.0 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh per DU and cost to the beneficiary will range from Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 3.0 Lakh. CSMC gave ‘in-principle’ approval to 32 beneficiary led projects for 73,041 EWS houses in 31 cities at the cost of Rs. 3865.62 crores with Central assistance of Rs. 1095.61 crore at the rate of Rs. 1.5 lakh per house. CSMC further directed that only on receipt of compliance of State Government and DPR scrutiny report from HUDCO, CSMC will consider release of first instalment for these 32 beneficiary led projects.
- Gujarat: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 7687.50 Lakhs (Rs. Seven thousand and six hundred eighty seven lakhs and fifty thousand only) at the rate of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 5125 EWS houses in 8 AHP projects in 5 cities. The cost of the houses is expected to be about Rs. 6.00 Lakhs. GoI assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh will be factored in while finalizing the cost to the beneficiary. Government of Gujarat is providing land free of cost and in addition, it is contemplating financial assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh; in that case final cost to the beneficiary will be Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- Telangana: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 15,435.00 Lakhs (Rs. Fifteen thousand and four hundred thirty five lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 10,290 EWS houses of 26 AHP projects in 10 cities. Demand survey in Telangana has resulted in demand of 4 lakh houses in urban areas and total demand of 13 lakh including rural areas. The State government is providing Rs. 5.3 Lakhs for each housing unit and additional Rs. 75000/- for infrastructure and house will be provided to beneficiary free of cost.
- Tamil Nadu: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 4374.00 Lakhs (Rs. Four thousand and three hundred seventy four lakhs only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 2,916 EWS houses for 6 AHP projects in 5 cities. CSMC observed that two projects of Chennai and Madurai have proposed only 32 and 76 houses respectively. The CSMC decided to scrutinize the DPRs of Chennai & Madurai. Beneficiary contribution of EWS DUs will range from 0.66 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs except project of Chennai which has 32 beneficiaries. No beneficiary contribution is proposed for this project given that the beneficiaries in this project are very poor.
- Rajasthan: Total Central Assistance amounting to Rs. 9,382.50 Lakhs (Rs. Nine thousand and three hundred eighty two lakhs and fifty thousand only) @ 1.50 Lakhs per EWS house for 6255 EWS houses of 13 AHP projects in 9 cities. The cost of the houses is varying from Rs.3.01 lakhs to Rs. 5.04 lakhs but State Government of Rajasthan has fixed sale price of EWS units ranging from Rs.2.7 lakh to rs.4.16 lakh. After factoring GoI assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh, the final sale price to the beneficiary will range from Rs.1.2 lakh to Rs.2.66 lakh.
Keywords: Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Balotra, Falna, Kota, Chittorgarh, Kishangarh, Pushkar, Nathdwara, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore, Erode, Tiruppur, Salem, Vellore, Telangana, Siddipet, Khammam, Adilabad, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Bhaisa, Mahboobnagar, Nizamabad, Ramagundam, Warangal, Gujarat, Surat, Jamnagar, Vadodra, Mehmdavad, Rajkot, Andhra Pradesh, Beneficiary led, V Pattanam, Eluru, Palacole, Machilipatnam, Vijajatvada, Guntur, Rayachoti, Tirupati, Chittore, Srikalahathi, Madanaplle, Nellore, Kavali, Ongole, Chirala, Kadiri, Anantapuramu, Dharmavaram, Hindpur, Kadappa , Tadepalligudem , Nandyal, Vizianagaram, Tuni, Salur, Bobbili, Nellimarla, Parvathipuram, Rayadurgam, Mydukur, Affordable Housing, Pitapuram, Amlapuram, Markapuram, Atmakur, Amudalabalasa,,Palasa, Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Vishakha Pattanam, Kakinada, Rajahamundry, Peddapuram, Samalkota, Mandapeta, Ramachandrapuram, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Palacole, Bhimavaram, Gudivada, Ponnuru, Mangalagiri,, Tenali, Narasaraopet, Chilakaluripet, Sattenapally, Kadapa, Proddatur, Srikalahathi, Kavali, Nellore, Gudur, Ongole , Kandukuru, Tadipatri, Kurnool, Yemmiganur, Adoni