Thematic Session - 4
Role of Private Sector in Housing Ecosystem
20th October 2022
(11:45 am - 01:15 pm)
The session aims to highlight the role played by private sector in the delivery of housing.
Considering the continuously changing housing demand, there exists tremendous
opportunities for the private sector. However, the role of the government is to facilitate the
private sector and create an eco-system where housing delivery can reach the last mile with
an active participation of the private sector. The session aims to create a platform for
dialogue between the public and private sector in order to create a self-conducive and
sustainable housing future for the country.
Chair & Moderator: Sh. Dinesh Kapila, Economic Adviser, MoHUA
Panel Discussion: (10 minutes each)
- Sh. Harsh Vardhan Patodia, President, CREDAI
- Sh. Jaxay Shah, CMD, Savvy Infrastructure
- Sh. Suresh Patel, President, NAREDCO Gujarat
- Sh. Kishore Bhatija, MD, Raheja Corp.
- Sh. Pankaj Kapoor, MD, Liases Foras
- Sh. Santhosh Kumar, Group Vice Chairman, ANAROCK
* Speakers are to be confirmed